Camp Charlotte Member Spotlight
Camp Charlotte Compatriot Tony Robinson was presented the Minuteman Award at the National Leadership meeting held in Louisville March 3-6.
Tony’s SAR Bio
- Elected service Tony has served as Vice President General of the Central District in 2014, as a Trustee from the State of Ohio in 2010 as well as the alternate Trustee in 2009.
- A member of the Executive committee Tony Served on the board in 2018.
- Served as the Vice Chairman of the Patriotic outreach committee for 2 years ending in 2014; then served as the Chairman of the Patriotic Outreach committee for 3 years ending in 2017, then as the chairman of the Social Media committee for 2 years ending in 2019
- He has attended 11 National Congresses and 29 Leadership meetings
- He was the organizer of Camp Charlotte Chapter
- He was the developer of a New National Committee the Social Media Committee
- He has been a first line signer of 37 new members
- George Washington Fellow,
- Center for Advancing America’s Heritage Capital Campaign,
- Friend of the Library
- Contributor to the SAR Library, donated book- Naval Documents of the American Revolution VOL 6 Donated Jul 22, 2016
- Contributor to the SAR Educational Center Purchased one revolutionary bayonet at a cost of $400.00, and a Revolutionary Broiler at a cost of $390.00.
- Contributed to the JROTC Fund 2018 $1000,00
- Recipient of Bronze Congress Appreciation Medal, 2010
- Recipient of the Patriot Medal May 2010
- Recipient Robert E. Burt Boy Scout Volunteer Award 2013,
- Recipient of Congress Certificate of Appreciation 2014.,
- Recipient National von Steuben Medal 2014.
- Recipient of the Liberty Medal July 2008, 2011, and 2013
- Recipient of the NSSAR Silver Meritorious Medal 2019
- Recipient of the 20-year Membership award
- Served on the Eagle Scout committee from 2011 to 2016
- Served as Sr. President of the Ohio Society Children of the American Revolution 2018-19
- Served as the Aid De Camp for PG. Lindsey Brock
- Served on the Color Guard Committee 2011 to present
- Served on the Color Guard Medals committee for the Von Steuben and Molly Pitcher awards
- Served on the State Presidents Committee 2004-2005